We appreciate that you thought of the (Disabled American Veterans) for your donations! The relies on the generosity of people like you to help support our thrift stores. Your gently used items can help provide transportation to hospital visits, connect veterans with meaningful employment, and help provide resources to our Veterans.
- Household items
- Clothing & Shoes
- Home Decor
- Tools & Electronics (flatscreen TV’s, 2 years or newer, working condition only)
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept every item. As a good steward of the and our Veterans, on occasion we must decline donations because of State Health or Safety regulations, unsatisfactory condition, or merchandising reasons. Disposing of these items results in an expense to our charity.
We cannot accept:
- Furniture with stains, tears, odors or damage
- Baby Cribs
- Car Seats
- Some Electrical Items
- Items containing gasoline or chemicals
- Safety Recalled Items
There are two ways to donate your items. Simply bring the items to a Red Racks Thrift Store nearest you, or call one of our donation lines for bulky item pickups!
• Kansas City Area | 816-960-4621
• St. Joe Area | 816-279-4900
• Joplin Area | 417-624-4644
• Springfield Area | 417-889-6200
• St. Louis Area | 636-686-7300
Not sure what or how to donate? Check out our tips to help!